Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Horrible, Horribly Cute That Is!

Blueinsideout saw my post about Crochet Me's plan to get Joss Whedon's attention and was inspired to create this wonderful crochet version of Dr. Horrible. How cool is that? I love his little goggles and that earnest(?) expression on his face. Very cute and I swear I would have posted this earlier except that I got distracted yesterday and spent all my internet time watching clips of the Dr. Horrible panel from ComicCon on YouTube. Someday, someday, I will go to ComicCon! But until then I appreciate the ability to live vicariously through YouTube. Check out some of the videos yourself by typing "Dr. Horrible Comic Con" into their search engine.

And pictured below, another great piece of Dr. Horrible inspired creativity that I found on Flickr. This depicts a scene from Part 2 and is called Dr. Horrible vs. The Hammer. It was created by Dunechaser.

2 comments:

Elina said...

Just got to say that I love your Bone patterns! Thanks a lot for sharing them!

Are you going to make Smiley as well? :)

amber said...

I've been thinking about Smiley. I have some ideas on how to make him, but haven't had the time to sit down and actually try it yet. Fone Bone is getting tired of having only Phoney to talk to, so I'll have to get to it sometime soon.